Please read the following before accessing any data or information from this website
- The content on the portal is provided by multiple authors. NDDB does not necessarily agree with the view expressed in each article. The articles are provided here for the larger benefit of the public.
- NDDB will endeavour that all data and information provided through this web site is correct at the time it was included. Updating of data and information will be done only periodically at NDDB’s sole discretion. NDDB however, do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of these data and information.
- NDDB further makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever either expressed or implied or statutory regarding this web site and/or the data and information contained or referred to, on such page associated with this web site. The data and information contained on this web site is provided for general information only and it should not be used as a basis for making any business decisions. Any advice or information received via this web site should not be blindly relied upon without consulting primary or more accurate or more up-to-date sources of such information or specific professional advice on the issue.
- Geographic, political, economic, statistical and financial data may be presented in certain cases in approximate or summary or simplified form and may change over time. NDDB has placed or will also place reliance on certain external statistical data, which though believed to be correct, may not in fact be accurate. It is pertinent to mention that NDDB accepts no liability whatsoever and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any action taken, or not taken, in reliance on data or information contained on this web site.
- NDDB accepts no liability whatsoever and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from use of this web site, however arising and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this web site, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or any associated services. NDDB shall not be liable whatsoever to a user or to others for any loss, profit or indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages, even if advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- The information and data on this web site should not be construed as an offer.
- Hyperlinks, if any, from this web site exist for information and convenience purposes only and NDDB accepts no liability whatsoever or any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of data or information contained on the pages of such sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from any defects with such sites. NDDB’s inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the data on such sites.
- NDDB reserves its right to respond to any e-mails received by it through their web site. NDDB does not warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
- NDDB reserves the right in its discretion to change or discontinue, without any prior warning or notice, any information or data contained on this web site and the terms and conditions under which this web site is used.
- Any information and data relating to the users of this web site collected and received by NDDB from time to time, may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be found necessary by NDDB at its sole discretion.
- Any downloading from this web site is at the sole risk and responsibility of the user. NDDB does not accept any liability whatsoever and will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, wilfully or unintentionally, as a result of such usage.
- In case of any discrepancy in Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) Text and Header/Other Information contained in the tender documents etc., NIT Text and other tender documents preserved in original at NDDB shall be taken as final and shall override the applications etc. submitted by the bidders. In case, if it is detected, at any time, that any material alterations or changes or addition or deletions etc. have been made by the bidders while downloading the tender documents and applications, then notwithstanding the awarding of the contract to the bidders, it shall be lawful for NDDB to forthwith rescind the contract entered into by such fraud and misrepresentation, seek damages against such unscrupulous party, black list and stop such party from participating in any future tender process and/ or initiate such other actions as may be available to NDDB, in law or equity or in trade and usage.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction: The generation and maintenance of this NDDB Web Site shall be governed by Indian Laws and Rules framed there under. The Courts of Anand, Gujarat shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters.
- NDDB has the proprietary rights on the information / materials contained in this web site. The users are advised to use the information on the web site for their personal, non – commercial transitory viewing only.